The 2002 zombie film 28 Days Later shows the effects of a plague that wipes out almost all life in england. But, how does this compare to the way diseases spread in the real world?
- Zombie Preparedness | PHPR | CDC
- Spillover – Zika, Ebola & Beyond - YouTube
- A Short History Of Humans And Germs: Early Encounters | Goats & Soda | NPR - YouTube
- Achievements in Public Health, 1900-1999: Control of Infectious Diseases
- CDC - Rabies
- WHO | Rabies
- The 1918 Influenza Pandemic
- Flu Statistics: What Are Your Odds of Getting the Flu?
- WHO | Ebola virus disease
- Global, regional, and national life expectancy, all-cause mortality, and cause-specific mortality for 249 causes of death, 1980–2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015
- The Rabies Vaccine Backstory | The Scientist Magazine®
- Change in human social behavior in response to a common vaccine. - PubMed - NCBI
- Incubation Period Duration and Severity of Clinical Disease Following Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Infection
- Viral Pathogenesis